sabrinadragonlady

TheseWeirdDreams book corner

I'm a 21 year old student and avid reader. I've always loved books, when I was a kid it was Enid Blyton and then when I was older I started reading romance, specially historical romance, thanks to Johanna Lindsey and her novels that kept me awake all night. To this day historical romance is my favorite genre, but I adore Paranormal Romance too. I like contemporary romance too, I love well done graphic novels and I read Erotica on occasion. I'm rather critique with books, I believe we're in times of abundance, and that's a great thing, but it doesn't always mean we have a lot of quality. So I spend a lot of time trying to find that new special gem. I think I can always give a book a try but I can't always like it. I like to share what I have to say about books with others. I read in English and Spanish (which is my native language) and I love to find new books to add to my long list of reads.

Slaughterhouse-Five
Elisabeth Naughton
Croak (Croak, #1)
Gina Damico
SPOILER ALERT!
The Guardian - Sherrilyn Kenyon LOVED IT!!!! <3 My guardian <3 Oh how I adore him!! Yea, he's definately in Zarek and Ash's level for me now.
It was a great book, maybe I feel like it was too short? I wanted to keep on reading!! I only wish I had seen more of the others, Sherri is introducing us to some new people and it's ok, but I kind of miss the old ones too.
Did I mention I love Seth?...