sabrinadragonlady

TheseWeirdDreams book corner

I'm a 21 year old student and avid reader. I've always loved books, when I was a kid it was Enid Blyton and then when I was older I started reading romance, specially historical romance, thanks to Johanna Lindsey and her novels that kept me awake all night. To this day historical romance is my favorite genre, but I adore Paranormal Romance too. I like contemporary romance too, I love well done graphic novels and I read Erotica on occasion. I'm rather critique with books, I believe we're in times of abundance, and that's a great thing, but it doesn't always mean we have a lot of quality. So I spend a lot of time trying to find that new special gem. I think I can always give a book a try but I can't always like it. I like to share what I have to say about books with others. I read in English and Spanish (which is my native language) and I love to find new books to add to my long list of reads.

Slaughterhouse-Five
Kurt Vonnegut
Deliver Me from Temptation
Tes Hilaire
Enraptured
Elisabeth Naughton
Croak (Croak, #1)
Gina Damico
Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark Series, Book 9) - Kresley Cole Ahh yisss, this was soo good. Now, why can't the first books be as good as these??
And since I'm reading backwards, I'm falling for Lothaire all over again, it seems. He just steals the show every time.