sabrinadragonlady

TheseWeirdDreams book corner

I'm a 21 year old student and avid reader. I've always loved books, when I was a kid it was Enid Blyton and then when I was older I started reading romance, specially historical romance, thanks to Johanna Lindsey and her novels that kept me awake all night. To this day historical romance is my favorite genre, but I adore Paranormal Romance too. I like contemporary romance too, I love well done graphic novels and I read Erotica on occasion. I'm rather critique with books, I believe we're in times of abundance, and that's a great thing, but it doesn't always mean we have a lot of quality. So I spend a lot of time trying to find that new special gem. I think I can always give a book a try but I can't always like it. I like to share what I have to say about books with others. I read in English and Spanish (which is my native language) and I love to find new books to add to my long list of reads.

Slaughterhouse-Five
Elisabeth Naughton
Croak (Croak, #1)
Gina Damico
A Hunger Like No Other - Kresley Cole 3.5 stars

Definately better than 'The Warlord wants forever'. I liked this story, strong characters yet I feel like he was too controlling, even though I do understand him, and everything he's been trough. I liked the book much more towards the end, things got more exiting, and I love the Valkyrie family, they are extremely interesting and fun.