sabrinadragonlady

TheseWeirdDreams book corner

I'm a 21 year old student and avid reader. I've always loved books, when I was a kid it was Enid Blyton and then when I was older I started reading romance, specially historical romance, thanks to Johanna Lindsey and her novels that kept me awake all night. To this day historical romance is my favorite genre, but I adore Paranormal Romance too. I like contemporary romance too, I love well done graphic novels and I read Erotica on occasion. I'm rather critique with books, I believe we're in times of abundance, and that's a great thing, but it doesn't always mean we have a lot of quality. So I spend a lot of time trying to find that new special gem. I think I can always give a book a try but I can't always like it. I like to share what I have to say about books with others. I read in English and Spanish (which is my native language) and I love to find new books to add to my long list of reads.

Slaughterhouse-Five
Kurt Vonnegut
Deliver Me from Temptation
Tes Hilaire
Enraptured
Elisabeth Naughton
Croak (Croak, #1)
Gina Damico
The Darkest Pleasure - Gena Showalter Oh this one is a complete spoiler, I cannot help myself:

So Danika is the all seeing eye.

There. I wasn't expecting that, it was a surprise, a welcomed one since it doesn't happen to me often. That and the whole Paris issue with Sienna. I don't know what's gonna happen there, but I see a lot of heartache ahead. At least for Paris, poor baby. I mean his daemon is one of the worst (maybe Disease is the worst one of them all...) but I really wish for a happy ending for him. For both of them, I mean at this point is obvious he's not going to be able to accept anyone else.

And the main couple, I don't like much that playing around with the "I want you but I must resist you", I know it's very common and necessary at some point, but then again it gets old fast when you abuse it. Still, it's a sweet very expected couple since the very first book, so is good to see Reyes happy, to get the girl and also to see Danika's family safe; which was an important issue not only for the women but also for Aeron whom I didn't wanna see suffering any more, with such burden.

Another happy cute thing is this thing between Disease and Misery, which sounds like the formula for the ultimate pain, I mean I wanna see how Gena Showalter works around that, if she decides to make them a couple.